Friday 24 August 2012

September Promotion

The Testing of Archie Rathbone

Free on 1st September 2012


Having enrolled on Amazon's KDP Select programme (it's something to do with Amazon lending ebooks, but please, if you're interested you're better off reading about it on Amazon's site rather than my adding unnecessary information here), I am allowed to run up to five days of promotions during which The Testing of Archie Rathbone can be downloaded free of charge. There have been two previous promotions over the last few months and I've decided to use my final 'free' day on 1st September 2012.

If you haven't already, then please do take advantage of this opportunity. If you don't have a Kindle then there are Kindle Reader apps that allow you to read Kindle ebooks on a number of other devices including phones, PCs iPads and so on.

If you do manage to read my book then I'd love to hear what you thought of it, and perhaps you'd like to write a short (or long) review on Goodreads or on Amazon.

I'm intending to renew my KDP Select membership in September so there may well be further promotions over the following three months. Dates to be decided...

No comments:

Post a Comment